Wheel Lift Tow Truck – We Can Work With You On Pricing Options
Less expensive than our Flatbed Service, the wheel-lift towing service is similar to our traditional hook and chain tow truck which is used for our wrecker service, however…
While both systems lift one end of the vehicle and drag the vehicle to its destination, the wheel-lift truck uses the York system that hooks under the front wheel causes less strain and, therefore, far less damage to the car than is the case with the hook and chain system.
Interested in our Wheel Lift towing option?
Give us a call directly at (919) 276-5900 and one of our knowledgeable Cary NC-based towing service professionals can schedule a pickup or answer any questions you have.
Still not convinced? Check out some reasons why you should consider Agile Towing on your next towing service call:
- With 20+ years in the tow truck seat, we’re experienced, local professionals
- At your service 24 hours each and every day of the week
- Flatbed tow trucks service close by your roadside service call
- Affordable flat rate cost within Cary city limits
- Highly reviewed all day towing service in central North Carolina
- Flatbed towing option perfect for long distance transport
Towing your car or truck yourself can save you money, and many folks opt to do just that using a car dolly. Here’s some pros and cons of transporting your vehicle using a dolly…